[AZ-Observing] Must be another Steve Coe...

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 08:34:34 -0700

Our very own Steve Coe has been quoted in the latest Astronomy magazine
e-newsletter:
What they're saying about Astronomy
I read Astronomy magazine for three reasons. First, I find that the
explanations of complex subjects are excellent; these articles are at the
correct level to provide plenty of information on what is going on in our
exploration of the universe. Second, I read through the news section and feel
that I am up to date on the latest findings from around the world. Third, there
are the beautiful images. Astronomy magazine has a heritage of providing
excellent pictures from a variety of astrophotographers, and it has continued
to meet that challenge.

- Steve Coe, science writer

Oh no, now he's going to think he's a rock star :-)...

Good job, Steve.

Tim