[AZ-Observing] Murphy and his Law

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bill Anderson" <malachite@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:41:30 -0700

All;

Murphy at his best.  I go out of town for a three night observing
session and return to find that in that period of time I needed to
register my Norton AntiSpam program and had NOT done that in a timely
manner.

So, I returned to 185 emails..you know what most of them are.

Needless to say, it took a while to wade through the morass and find the
messages I really wanted to read.  I found that 22 of the messages were
really from folks I wanted to chat with.

Anyway, my spam filter is up and working nicely, NOW;
Steve Coe