[AZ-Observing] Re: Mt Lemmon and the Monsoons

  • From: <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:51:16 -0700

Impressive, but it looks like a stacked image. Seems like a great vantage
point for lightning in the valley but I wouldn't want to be up there with a
storm all around -- I have lot's of images of the Catalinas getting tagged.
Of course, if he's in the dome then that could be a great Faraday cage and,
aside from getting the bejeebies scared out of you during a close strike, it
would be a cool place to be.

http://www,pbase.com/pegsam/lightning

- Sam