[AZ-Observing] Re: Moving Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze to November

  • From: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:04:26 -0700

Steve and all;

November is fine; as to the site, there is no question that Sentinel is far
superior to Vekol with its much darker skies, and it is only about 45 min
west on I-8 from Vekol road. IMHO, it is absolutely worth the drive.

A far as I am concerned, SAC could host SSSGs in the fall AND the spring,
giving me a good excuse to spend more time observing under dark skies.

Matt