[AZ-Observing] Move Novice Group meeting to March 29??

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:36:40 -0700

Howdy all;
I see that so many things are going on for April and May, how about a Novice
Group meeting for Saturday, Mar. 29 at Saddle Mountain?  I think we have
time to get it into the newsletter??

If so, then I can make some flyers for the March club meeting and Peter has
been nice enough to announce it at the EVAC meeting.  I am the speaker at
PAS for next Thursday, so we might get a few folks for then.

Moonrise is 1:30, so it is before the Messier Marathon for the next weekend.

If there are any big reasons why NOT to have this happen, speak it now.  If
all is well, I can get to work getting out the word.

Hope to see you there;
Steve Coe

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat