[AZ-Observing] Re: Mothing & Kitt Peak

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:21:31 -0700

Nice photo, Stan.  The angle of this view (but not this close) is
similar to what I remember seeing on the far western horizon early
mornings on the flight line from Davis Monthan AFB in Tucson, when I was
in the USAF down there (ca.1970).  The early morning sunlight would
light up the domes and the solar telescope nicely.

Gene Lucas
(17250)