[AZ-Observing] Mosaic Image of The Pelican Nebula

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZOBS <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, EVAC ONLINE <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 18:56:12 -0700

Hi,
I just completed a mosaic image of the Pelican Nebula.

http://www.astroshow.com/Nebulae/Pelican.html

Comments are encouraged and welcome.  Bernard's comment
on my first attempt at mosaic imaging was most helpful and
stimulated me to heavily research how to create a seamless
image.  Still have lots to learn I think...

Thanks,

Howard