[AZ-Observing] Re: Morning observing report

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:56:09 -0700

How was collimation? If not dead on, you'll see most everything, but miss
the finest detail. Maybe just a tweak would have done it?  Have you seen the
Encke division in this scope? That can be tough at twice this telescope's
size. Clean optics does help. What is your source for collodion?

Jack Jones