[AZ-Observing] Re: Moretus, Geminids?

  • From: "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:52:53 -0700

Didn't see any Geminids up here in New River.  Clouded out, but no rain.  At
least I could sit out by my firepit and have a cigar.

Really looking forward to Quadrantids on the morn of Jan 3.  Peak
(historically short but potentially intense) at 4-6 am MST.  I'll be up.
The Moon won't.

Dan Heim
President
Desert Foothills Astronomy Club