[AZ-Observing] Re: More weather talk

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:20:53 -0700

> Greetings all;
>
> Well, it look like Saturday will be cloudy and next weekend is showing
> rain in the forecast.  It is getting ridiculous!
>
> Crazy, man, crazy;
> Steve Coe

OK, I don't have the book in front of me, but I think it's "So long and
thanks for all the fish".  Isn't there a guy in that book who has rain
follow him everywhere he goes?  He must come to Az over the weekends.....

Ridiculous? It's &%^$&+@ stupid.....I finally have a 'free' weekend and this
is how I'm rewarded.
We need some serious Mojo realignment......

Thad