[AZ-Observing] Re: More weather balloon

  • From: "Chris Hanrahan" <chris.hanrahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:26:39 -0700

As embarrassing as it is, it took a call from my wife to get me out to
review this interesting event.  Karen called me asking if "Sirius" was in
the north-west sky.  It looked fantastic through the venerable 4.5"
grab-n-go at 45x.  Once she arrived home, we watched it until it faded from
view behind some passing clouds.
Chris