[AZ-Observing] Re: More strange weather

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 15:47:50 -0700

Got some here last night around sunset. Just hail, maybe quarter-inch
diameter tops, most smaller. Lasted for 5 minutes, melted in 10 minutes.
No thunder or "snow balls" (which I've also seen). Looking to clear up
here in New River. NWS has us for sunny tomorrow. It looks like it's
clearing already. Could be a great sunset tonight.

Dan Heim