[AZ-Observing] More Galaxies in Hercules...

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 09:52:29 -0700

Last night was another evening, observing and imaging ARP Peculiar Galaxies.

A target for me last night, was a "Quad Target" (4 Targets in 1 FOV). ARP
122, 71, 272, and 172.
But these guys, had a LOT of companions...
WHAT A VIEW !!! They are all small, but still.. Amazing !!

For the regular annotated observation report and image:
http://www.az-dahut.net/Obs-Log-Sheets/NGC-6040-04162015.jpg

For just the picture (no Text):
http://www.az-dahut.net/Obs-Log-Sheets/NGC-6040 etal 04162015.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday to Steve Coe..
I loved your "present" to yourself (the calm beautiful evening)!
You can add this "image" to your list of presents. from my back yard in
beautiful light polluted Tempe.

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)