[AZ-Observing] Re: More Eclipse Photos and a Movie

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:49:58 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Very nice, Jim. That's pretty much how I saw it through my
20x100 binocs. I enjoyed the Baily's Beads phenomena the best and you did a
good job capturing it. I liked Tom's close-up and slow-down of the event.
Annularity doesn't compare to a totality, but it was truly mesmerizing and the
drive wasn't too bad.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)