[AZ-Observing] Moonrise over Phoenix Mountain Preserve

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SFAAA <sfaaa_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:28:27 -0700

Last night I took a stab at photographing the full moon rising over the
mountains behind my house. This looks much bigger and better on a full size
computer screen but that file is nearly a gigabyte. One nice feature I wasn't
expecting is watching the Big Dipper coming up at the same time. If you look
closely at the top left portion of the screen you can see it. This 22 second
video is made from 520 exposures all take over about 3.5 hours and 20 seconds
apart.

Here's the link

Albert

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/13224482553/