[AZ-Observing] Re: Moon in M35

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:35:16 EST

Tom,

I guess M30 is what makes the Messier Marathon a challenge worth trying!
Wouldn't be any fun if it was easy.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

In a message dated 3/16/2002 09:50:19 US Mountain Standard Time,
polakis@xxxxxxx writes:

>  just got news that one observer in the Huachuca Club saw 109 from Dave
> Healy's place last night (Mar. 15/16).  It shows how large the observing
> window for the Messier Marathon would have been if not for that pesky M30.
>
> Tom

messages.  Thanks.