[AZ-Observing] Moon & cactus photo in Arizona Republic

  • From: Joe Orman <joe.orman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:25:28 -0800 (PST)

The "Explore Arizona" section of today's (Dec 22) Arizona Republic has one of
my photos.  Here's the photo as it appears on my web site (in color):
http://joeorman.shutterace.com/Moon/MoonPlanets_09.html
Setting up a shot like this makes you appreciate how fast the moon drifts -- it
wasn't easy getting it right between the arms of the cactus!

 --Joe

 Joe Orman's Photo Pages:
 http://joeorman.shutterace.com/Gallery.html