[AZ-Observing] Re: Monochrome Meade DSI

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:43:15 -0700

I believe they are using the ICX248AL  chip. You can get  .pdf of the
spec sheet at

http://products.sel.sony.com/semi/PDF/ICX248AL.pdf

Meade indicates they are using a 16 bit analog to digital converter,
but no details on well depth or dynamic range. still it has got to be
a big improvement over the 8 bit units.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************