[AZ-Observing] Monday Night Observing anyone??

  • From: "Michael Wiles" <mwiles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:40:45 -0700

Through a particularly (mis)fortunate turn of events, I won't be returning
to work until Wednesday, and there isn't a single cloud in the sky west of
Phoenix.  Since there is no moonrise until 11:30 and children's birthdays
have ruled out the next two new moon weekends, I'm stealing a chance for
some DSO's at flatiron this evening.  Anybody else able to make it out?

Mike