[AZ-Observing] Mirror by Pierre Schwaar for sale at SAC meeting

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:49:07 -0700

Howdy all;

I will have a 10 inch f/5.45 parabolic mirror for sale for $375 at the
Friday SAC meeting.  The mirror was tested by Paul Lind and found to be
10th wave.  The set includes a mirror cell and diagonal mirror.  I will
accept a check from a club member.

There will also be a few eyepieces and a 6 inch f/5 Newtonian optical
tube assembly.  It has a 2 inch focuser and rings to fit it.  It will be
80 dollars OBO.  There are some scratches on the tube, some touch up
paint should take care of that.

See you then;
Steve Coe