[AZ-Observing] Re: MikeZ RE: MikeZ RE: M101

  • From: "Lucia Wheele" <nyclady@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:00:21 -0700

please remove me from your email list

nyclady@xxxxxxx

Lucia Wheele
luciawheele@xxxxxxxxx
602-686-0463
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Zele
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 1:16 AM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] MikeZ RE: MikeZ RE: M101

My apologies to all who keep receiving my emails via the az-observing
address. I am accustomed to hitting Reply to regularly send messages back to
friends who are signed up on the East Valley Astronomy Club (EVAC) email
list. Their email list is set up so that the default Reply is only sent the
original sender's address.

Sorry about that. I will try to be more careful in the future.

MikeZ