[AZ-Observing] Meteor south of Cassiopeia

  • From: Peter Collingwood <pj67coll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:57:33 -0700

Just wondering if anyone else saw the meteor at 19:42 this evening just south
of Cassiopeia? It was brighter than Jupiter and quite slow moving. Heading from
the zenith down towards the northern horizon more or less running parallel with
Cassiopeia's long axis. I don't often get to see them but this time I just
happened to be looking in the right place at the right time.

- Peter.