[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon - draft list

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:31:57 -0700

Tom, while putting the list together I was building up a list as you
provided.  But as the list became longer and longer and other objects
were added to the missing my mind got jumpled up (doesn't take much does
it).  Appreciate your taking time to put this together and I have a
question.  Would you mind if I used your list in an article - with
appropriate reference of course.

Thanks and clear skies,
aj