[AZ-Observing] Messier Marathon Two Trees

  • From: "Thom/TFW" <mthomj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:54:55 -0700

We are planning on holding a Messier Marathon again this year at Two Trees. If
weather co-operates we are shooting for both weekends. Nights of March 24th and
25th and March 31st and April 1st.
Two Trees Area is between Sedona and Cottonwood, 89A from Sedona to FR 525. FR
525 about 1/3 mile to the Y. Left at the Y to the RC Aircraft field. We set up
in the field on the left before the RC field. Topo map on website.

You should see my camper set up and I will have my heater. Be sure to buy a Red
Rocks Pass, (well OK we have never seen a ranger but you never know) the area
is about a mile inside the Red Rocks area.

.
"Wisdom denotes the pursuing of the best ends by the best means" Francis
Hutchenson a Scot philosopher

Thom Walczak
www.siriuslookers.org