[AZ-Observing] Re: Message From Steve Coe

  • From: "Joe" <K7jrg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:07:23 -0700

Thanks to Steve Coe for Saving me from a trip to 5 Mile Meadow this week
end.  After looking at the weather forcast for Dewey and Quartzsite I Have
decided to go to the Hovatter road site to observe. It will be clear with
little wind but a little warm mid 80's to low 90's  I will be there Thur Fri
and Sat nights.

            Joe Goss