[AZ-Observing] Merry Christmas!!

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TAAA Forum <taaaforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 10:19:38 -0700

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is enjoying a fine christmas!  As much as you can get in
the Christmas spirit when the carol you are hearing is speaking of
sleighbells, conflicting with the reality of 80 and sunny.

No astro toys under my tree, somehow there was nothing astro on my wish
list that my wife felt she knew how to properly buy, but these days I am
fairly well equipped.  At least I can't be blamed when the weather
inevitably falls apart for the coming new moon!

I'll leave you with a unique christmas tree from our company decorating
competition.  What can you say for $30k of obsolete equipment!
http://www.siowl.com/dropbox/PCChristmasTree.jpg

See you out in the dark next weekend!

Andrew

Andrew Cooper