[AZ-Observing] Re: Mercury transit experience.

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:27:17 -0800 (PST)

I hate to hear that you are out of astronomy because of theft. If you
are of the ATM bent, I could loan you some components that could be
made into a working scope fairly cheaply. I have a couple of 10"
mirrors, a tube, a secondary mirror and holder, and an old focuser
and part of a dob mount all sitting idle.

The mirror cell, spider, dob base and finder from this scope are in
use, but I could loan out the rest for an indefinate (long) period if
this would help you out.

Joe Larkin