[AZ-Observing] Mercury transit experience.

  • From: Mark Wainright <mwainright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:41:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  I took my 4" Mak with a Baeder filter over to Chandler-Gilbert Community
College so people could look.  The teachers were more interested than the
students.  I enjoyed what one teacher shared.  "I'll never get to the end of a
sentence and think of a period the same way again."  That is too good.  The
large sunspot was a nice treat to go with the transit.

  Clear skies,
  Mark