[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade Thrives

  • From: "J.A. \(Butch\) David" <jdavid17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:39:28 -0700

I wonder at the wisdom of setting their future success on a telescope that
is too small to easily see all the objects it can point to.  I would think
developing the mount technology and allowing buyers a choice of 'scope size
would be better.

How does a user upgrade when they want to see more than a very faint, small
gray blob for M1?