[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade Thrives

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 18:55:30 -0700

I saw this also.

A desperate attempt to save the company IMHO.  Their stock is almost
worthless and they have been divesting themselves of parts of the company
and moving operations to Mexico.  Personally I don't think they are long for
life.

When it came time to purchase a new optical tube for my mount, I never even
considered them because of the way I and Ken Sikes were treated when there
were issues with equipment we purchased.

I wish them luck, but don't expect them to make it.

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)  K7BVO