[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade Thrives

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 18:49:14 -0700

Rick Tejera wrote:

>Kinda like the problem you had with the software company??

I'm not sure I know what you are referring to. Maybe you could refresh
my memory since Meade is not a software company. Software Bisque is.
Maybe you are referring to the problems I had with Meade's Envisage
software to guide? If so, let me know and I will tell you (the group)
the complete story about this and recent developments.
Stan