[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade 10" LX 200 R w/UHTC Coatings For Sale

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:05:31 -0700

Totally off topic! Stop it!

Moderator:  Please restrict this guy!

AZ Observers: Dealing with people selling on an astronomy  list is only
promulgating the demise of this otherwise incredible system of  sharing
valuable knowledge and observations into a swap meet, a virtual park and
swap.  Please do not respond to anyone selling there stuff here.  There's
plenty of other suitable places for that.

Thanks,
Jennifer Polakis

From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:16:05 -0700

Chuck - why don't you keep the scope, and just ask someone to help you lift
it up when you go observing?  Most people I observe with would be happy to
do so - except the ones with a bad back or something like what you have.  I
wouldn't have a problem helping to lift it for you if we were observing
together!

Randy Peterson