[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade 10" LX 200 R w/UHTC Coatings For Sale

  • From: "Chuck" <astrogeoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:24:05 -0700

Neville,

Thanks for the info.  Good suggestions!  As for dealer support and warrenty
all would still be in effect and transfers with the scope.  The price is not
set in concrete and can be negotiable if a reasonable offer is made as well
as shipping if not someone in AZ where it would not have to be shipped.  The
price may be confusing as there is also a laptop that can or cannot be
included.

Your right this rotator cuff injury is not much fun to deal with.

Chuck

From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:16:05 -0700

Chuck - why don't you keep the scope, and just ask someone to help you lift
it up when you go observing?  Most people I observe with would be happy to
do so - except the ones with a bad back or something like what you have.  I
wouldn't have a problem helping to lift it for you if we were observing
together!

Randy Peterson