[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade 10" LX 200 R w/UHTC Coatings For Sale

  • From: "Neville Cole" <nevillecole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:50:18 -0700

For extended periods of home use, perhaps you could set it up
semi-permanently on some wheely bars, and just uncover it and move it around
when you want to use it.

I had a rotator cuff injury years ago and I know it's no fun.  For me,
certain motions hurt like heck, while others didn't hurt at all.  This setup
might work for you.

I'm looking for a set of wheely bars myself and I noticed a bunch of JMI's
for sale on Astromart at a decent discount.

Obviously there will still be times you do need to lift it, so you could use
Randy's approach.  Perhaps a set of Peterson Engineering's Get-A-Grip
ergonomic handles might help.

If you're still bent on selling it, try listing it on Astromart, and/or
Craig's List.

I know you've only used it once, but IMHO, you have it priced too high.
Personally, I would rather pay the additional $234, and buy it new.  It
would be worth it to get the dealer support, and full warranty.

Neville

From: "Chuck" <astrogeoc@xxxxxxx>