[AZ-Observing] Re: Meade 10" LX 200 R w/UHTC Coatings For Sale

  • From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:16:05 -0700

Chuck - why don't you keep the scope, and just ask someone to help you lift
it up when you go observing?  Most people I observe with would be happy to
do so - except the ones with a bad back or something like what you have.  I
wouldn't have a problem helping to lift it for you if we were observing
together!

Randy Peterson