[AZ-Observing] Re: McNaught tonight (Monday) ?

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:12:40 -0700

Wasn't quite "Naked eye" down here in the valley (I did try though) The
10x50 observations sound like they are very close if not identical. Would
like to see one of your images to compare. (jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx). Not EVEN a
Hale-Bopp class comet. Hale-Bopp for me was a sit out on the patio each
night "naked eye" and marvel at how big and bright it was...

Jimmy Ray