[AZ-Observing] Mars viewing software

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:49:23 -0500 (EST)

Howdy all;

I know that there exists a freeware program that will show you which side
of Mars is facing you at a given time and date.  I think it was called
something like "Mars Preview".  I know I had it, but it is now gone.  Sky
and Tell has a similar program on their website, but I want one I can have
on my hard drive.

Can someone here point me to this program on the Web?

Thanks;
Steve Coe