[AZ-Observing] Re: Mars time

  • From: "Keith Schlottman, CPA, PFS" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:35:25 -0700

Great blog Alan!
Keith
On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Alan Strauss <alan7170@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good morning,
> This morning I dragged myself out of bed at about 6 AM as I wanted to take
> a look at Mars for the first time this season. It was a very peaceful way
> to begin the day and Mars was sublime in the breaking dawn. A full report
> and sketch of the red planet are on my blog at:
> http://lostpleiadobservatory.blogspot.com/2012/01/mars-time.html
>
> Clear skies-
> Alan

Keith Schlottman, CPA, PFS

http://www.schlottmancpa.com

keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(520) 298-8488

*********************IMPORTANT INFORMATION************

that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including
any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code
or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any
transaction or matter addressed herein.

destroy all copies.