[AZ-Observing] Re: Mars Orbiting Sim

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:43:40 -0700

The original quote was in the context of, "as large as the Full Moon,
viewed through a telescope" or something like that.  I know Tom's just
trolling for amusement, here......
(What's the magnification on that video screen???)
The man on TV sez, Step out the door right now and see it, Eastern
Daylight Savings Time....Better hurry!! This won't happen again for
several lifetimes, right???
Gene
(17250)