[AZ-Observing] Re: March Observing

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:58:22 -0500

Andrew Cooper is subscribed to this list, but I'll beat him to the punch in
promoting his excellent summary of southern Arizona obserivng sites.

http://www.siowl.com/index.html?ObservingSites/obssites.html

As for Sierra Vista, you would do well to contact the Huachuca Astronomy Club.

http://c3po.cochise.cc.az.us/astro/

Tom