[AZ-Observing] Re: Marathon: Early Report

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:33:08 -0700

Rick;

I think that Jack did a great job as AJ's assistant.  I don't know how =
many
people are attuned to an Eastern twang during the twilight talk.  But we
seemed to muddle through.

I am very proud of all the folks who got any large count of objects =
under
the conditions last night.  The Messier Marathon is in general a great =
star
party and if you are in the mood for a big number of scopes and folks, =
it is
the place to be. =20

Several of my astroimages turned out good and I would normally work =
toward
having a presentation for the next SAC meeting, but we are going to have
several folks returning from the Middle East eclipse with stories to =
tell.
So I will put off the showing of images until May.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve