[AZ-Observing] Re: - Mailing tip - Need help ASAP on SB1218!!!

  • From: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:04:46 -0700

My bic lighter just ran out of fuel

Matt
star-hugger

-----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stanley A.
Gorodenski
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 12:36 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: - Mailing tip - Need help ASAP on SB1218!!!

Or what about dousing oneself with gasoline and setting oneself on fire?
might consider doing it but I cannot fit it into my busy schedule.

I can see the headlines now:
"Legislature Quickly passes SB1218 after Fiery Death of Amateur
Astronomer"
"Governor Declares State Mourning after the Combustible loss of Noted
Amateur

and declares March 13th as Dark Sky Day"

Stan
p.s. hope I'm not being too light about this matter.