[AZ-Observing] M94

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 23:34:15 -0700

I was working on my Edge 8 tonight to try and get a better focus and get the
off axis guider working properly. Basically if there are no bright stars near
the target guiding is nearly impossible.

Anyway, I did 9, 600 second RGB subs and stacked them from my home in Phoenix.
The background gradients were actually not too bad. This is a tad noisy because
I really didn't have enough images but I think the stars are pretty tight.

Here's a link of what I got

Albert

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/14060151145/