[AZ-Observing] Re: M82 - Enhanced Hydrogen Comparison

  • From: "G.B." <geebee111@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:41:18 GMT

Chris,

I fired up a computer with a better monitor and reviewed this fantastic
image again for a fair length of time at high resolution.  I was
pleased to discover that the image is significantly more exciting than
I had thought.  There sure is lots going on in the image and it makes
the mind take off running.

While my photo interpretation skills are not at your level, I sure did
have fun hunting for the other quasars and wondering about the very,
very faint objects here and there.

Thanks again for sharing.

Cheers,

Geoff

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=3D198954&u=3Dhttp://www.usatoday.com/news/f=
ront.htm?csp=3D24