[AZ-Observing] M82 - Enhanced Hydrogen Comparison

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CCD <ccd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

This was a huge project spanning several months, and I
beleive my goal to outresolve my previous shot was
successful.  There is an amazing amount of hydrogen
here, an hourglass shaped nebula that goes right down
into the core.  The Quasar was a nice bonus...

The new set:

http://www.schursastrophotography.com/ccdimagepages/m82-3.html

Comments?

Chris