[AZ-Observing] Re: M81 & M82 - February 2012

  • From: RAY M VORBECK <rvorbeck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:07:00 -0700

I also have a problem opening it. I am using Vista with Internet Explorer 7 and
it said I needed a later version of Internet Explorer when I held my mouse over
the left side of the screen. When my mouse was on the right side, it kept
flashing on the right with the screen not flashing on the left. I tried to load
IE8 with my Vista before, but it wouldn't open properly, so I stayed with IE7.

Ray