[AZ-Observing] Re: M81 & M82 - February 2012

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 22:41:03 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Thanks, Mike, I use Windows 7 and the latest IE browser
that came on my newish Compaq laptop. Unusual for me to have software this
"current".  Is there anybody else having problems viewing Mike's images? All I
get when I try to view the images is a red x and the names of the images. None
of the other images show either. I've tried to access his images a few times as
he has made his announcements in the past, but to no avail. Have a safe trip
home, Mike. It's been very windy and cool here. My wife says it snow-flurried
in Prescott, but not enough to stick.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)