[AZ-Observing] M77 with data from Mt. Lemmon 32-inch telescope

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:30:47 -0700

Hi,

I ran across a set of tutorials from Adam Block on his website. The cool
thing is, the tutorial includes all of the raw data files from the Mt. Lemon
Sky Center 32-inch Schulman telescope. The link below is one I processed
using the data from Adam and the techniques outlined in his tutorial.
Hopefully you enjoy and I would recommend the tutorials.

Comments and suggestions appreciated, especially from Adam :-)

http://www.azstarman.net/M77.htm

Thanks,

Bernard