[AZ-Observing] M61

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:14:08 -0700

This is probably my last image from New Mexico. If it's clear tonight I am
adding more blue and luminance but the larger galaxy to left of center is M61.
I really like the shape of this one. This is a 50 percent crop. The original is
landscape but most of the action is on the right side of the frame so I decided
to to a significant crop and try and accentuate M61 which I am definitely going
to image with the Edge 8. Nonetheless, this is a beautiful star field loaded
with galaxies.
Albert

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/14043479176/