[AZ-Observing] Re: M38 - Final in the Auriga Cluster Trio

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Steve and Tim!  I have two more open clusters in Monoceros to process
then my cluster test with the 12.5" will be done.  Steve - tell me it isnt so
your giving up astro imaging???
Clear Skies,

Chris

Schur's Web Portal: http://www.schursastrophotography.com

--- On Thu, 4/21/11, stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: M38 - Final in the Auriga Cluster Trio
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:42 PM

Chris;

I love those star colors.  A nice mix of color and star chains within this
cluster.  Great shot.

Steve Coe